Directions to our location:
- West on Expressway 83 (approximately 10 miles West of McAllen)
- Exit FM 492
- Right Turn at FM 492 at first traffic light (just past H.E.B. Market)
- Left Turn at One Mile Road (next traffic light) also called W. Veterans Blvd.
- Left Turn at 2525 W. Veterans Blvd. (Melody Lane Christian Renewal Center)
- McAllen, TX
- Harlingen, TX
What Groups, Individuals and Families Can Expect Upon Arriving:
- Clean Towels and wash cloths.
- Clean Sheets; you will make your own beds upon arrival.
- Bunk Beds, Pillows, and Blankets
- Your own personal soap and toiletries.
- Good Behavior, quiet time from 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Respect for property and people; this property is dedicated to the Lord.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs.
- No smoking inside any of our facilities; if you smoke outside dispose of all cigarette butts in the trash.
- That you leave everything in the condition it was in upon arrival or better; look around to see if you dropped anything on the ground and place it in the trash container. You will be charged for any damages that are incurred by you or your group.
- On the day of departure you will strip beds of your dirty sheets and place only the dirty sheets and dirty towels in the laundry basket.
You Can Expect:
- A safe, clean, and restful place to stay.
- A Christian setting that is ministry focused.
- A RV park with park models, park rv's, and park dormitories.
- Depending upon your needs and our availability, a club house kitchen/meeting room, a small club house kitchen/meeting room, park model kitchen/meeting room, or a kitchen with pavilion/meeting area. (Note: You are responsible for cleaning the kitchen/meeting room that you have been assigned prior to departure. You will be charged for any damages that are incurred by you or your group.) All but one kitchen is wheel chair accessible.
- Coin operated laundry room that is open 24/7
- Bar-b-que grills available upon request
- Basketball court and playground for young children
- Close to Expressway 83, H.E.B. Market, Wal-Mart, and close to the border.
What Our Group (190 + Beds) Lodging Is Like:
- All dormitories have bunk beds, showers, toilets, and sinks
- 4 dormitories sleep 9-11 each
- 1 dormitory sleeps 12 (6 in one half and 6 in the other half)
- 8 dormitories sleep 14 each - 1 dormitory is wheel chair accessible
- 6 park models converted to sleep from 6-8 each
- Numerous other rv's that will sleep from 2-6 each
- Additional public restrooms with showers, toilets, and sinks that are wheel chair accessible
WiFi is available through http://www.orbitbroadband.com/ and is a pay as you go plan that you subscribe to via your own computer and use your credit card to pay for the charges incurred. They are reliable and available by phone to work you through any technical difficulties. The Ministry receives a small portion of all the charges in the form of a rebate every quarter so by using Orbit you are also supporting the Ministry.